BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Flower Day by Diego Rivera

When I look at this picture, I see how it was in the older days. I see how they dressed, and how they transported their babies on their backs. They didn't have shoes in the early days. The painting is named "FLOWER DAY." It looks like they were asking the women to give them flowers for something, or it looks like the older women are making some type of  preparations for the two young ladies. I think of this art as a masterpiece, because it's a very beautiful picture. I feel like I connect to this picture, and I would love it, if i could hang it up in the living room of my house. I would consider buying this for my art collection because this painting speaks to me. What do i likeabout this painting? I like that it is very colorful in its own unique way.

0 comments: