BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Letter To My Grandchild


Hey grandchild my name is Hector David Alvarado Nevaerez. Well life right now is pretty hard because my parents were born in Mexico and they don’t have good jobs. They don’t get paid a lot but we have enough to make it through our journey. My advice would be to finish collage and get a good career. A little thing about life where I’m living right now, my parents are waiting until I turn 21 so that I can get them papers so they could be here In the U.S.A. until then I’m studying at Atrisco Heritage Academy. So I can get a good Education in school and I could go off to a good collage. Cause I want to become a vet one day in the future. I’m keeping my hopes up cause I really like to work with animals because I think they play a good thing on our world. Now a little thing about me. . . Our family is catholic we usually go to church once a week like every Sunday. I dress up normal. I like to hang out with my friends and go party like every weekend. I’m not the kind of guy that does drugs and stuff because I don’t get the point in doing that. Plus it’s bad for you so don’t ever do drugs. I like to spend time with my family because they are really important to me. I don’t know what I would do without them to tell you the truth. My advice to you is to never give up even if people tell you, you can’t do it.

0 comments: