BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 12, 2010

Movie Blog

 
 
If I was to get hired to be in any movie or TV show the movie I would pick is Blind Side. The way I would change the movie in my way is, I would have tried t help my mom stay off of the drugs and help my mom look for a job so we could have a better life and not live off of welfare. Also, I would have related to more people and would have looked for a place to stay right away instead of sleeping in the Laundromat. While I was in school I would have gone to a counselor to find and get some kind of help. Next, they sent him to his grandmas so he had a better place to stay. Once, the grandma got evicted that's when Big Mike went to go stay with his new family. After, the family put Big Mike in a new school that's when they got him counseling and tutors to help him better his life. Once he got his help the family adopted, Big Mike and made him part of their family. Big Mike was happy to be part of their family because he had a bed to sleep on, the family helped him get his license and bought him his own truck, Sense he never had any of these things he had been doing so much better in his life without a mom doing drugs in front of him, without having to sleep in a Laundromat not having to eat whatever he had to find. When Big Mike moved in with his new family, he learned what it was like to have new clothes, new food, and a warm shower and how it felt to have a real family. After they were settled with Big Mike, they taught him how to play football and how to read the plays. Big Mike appreciated everything the family gave him and he gave the family everything he had, and everything he had he gave back with love and joy. When he graduated from high school, he got a scholarship to play football at an Ivy League college.

0 comments: