BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Betrayed Eassy

A time when I was betrayed, Was when I was in 9th grade. My friend’s and I were so post to go to six flags. So the day before that we went to my friend Carlos house to go plan everything out. We said that we are going to leave early like at 7 in the morning. And that we had to take our own money to buy our food and drinks over there. So then I went to my house after we planned everything out. So when I was at my house it got late so then I went to sleep so that I could get up early the next day. So it got morning and I got up so I could get ready and walk to my friend’s house. So as I was walking to my friend’s house a big dog was chasing me on my way to my friend’s house. And I tripped on the side walk and I couldn’t walk any more cause I got my hurt leg. So then I call my friend to tell his mom to pick me up. So when she came to pick me up she took me home because I couldn’t stand up or walk. So I call my friend to see if I could still go and he said that they are in their way over there already. So that they couldn’t, so I felt like I got betrayed. Because I was so post to go with them to six flags and ever since I was little I wanted to go there because I would see it in the TV channels and it looked fun. Well the next day my friends got back from six flags and they went to my house and they told me that they weren’t able to ride the rides because they were too small to ride the rides.

What betrayal is, is when you think you can trust a friend when you are doing negative and then that friend turns his/her back on you and tells an adult about what you’re doing and you get caught. Betrayal is a friend who you think is really a true friend then the next moment you can get caught or in trouble for the things you do because that friend you thought you trusted snitched on you. Also, the people that snitch on you is because when you are doing negative the kids that act like they got your back those are the type of kids that act like they want the positive behavior and want the best for what's and who's around that person. People who think they can trust the person who they think has their back their feelings can get emotional like sad , mad, angry or the person that got in trouble might not really care depending on who the person is. Another way is, that you can be the person that betrayal's. There can be a time in life when you might betray a friend or maybe even a person you don’t like. I also think betrayal can be like if you are talking with a big group of kids that you always talk to and you do something that someone can rat on you then anybody in that group of people you were talking to can go tell on you.

0 comments: