BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A Time I Was Courageous


Once when I had to courage up and not be afraid was when I was a little kid. When I was 7-8 years old me and my cousins would always go swimming. They would always go to the deep end of the pool and I would stay in the shallow part because I didn’t know how to swim at the time. So the next year when summer came I went to the pool with my dad and he showed me how to swim in the deep. He just told me to swim like a dog, so I did and I learned how to swim. So another day me and my cousins went back to the pool and they told me to go with them to the deep end, so I did. And I didn't tell them that my dad thought me how to swim. So they pushed me in the water and they saw that I knew how to swim because I was doing the doggie paddle that's what I call it. So from there on my cousins started to hang out with me more. And they invited me go swimming with them like every day. So that was a time when I showed courage and I wasn’t afraid to swim.

0 comments: