BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 3, 2010

One Person For A Day


If I could be a person I would pick a celebrity. Because I would like to feel how to be rich and just live life to the fullest. I would like to be Michael Jordan for a day, because he looks like he lives a good life. He has a good career in his life. He played basketball for the Chicago Bulls. He was also one of the best basketball players in the NBA history. Now the reason why I want to be him for a day would be because he looks like the kind of guy that would get a lot of girls when he was in the NBA. Also because he has a lot of money, he can just throw it down the drain if he wanted to. If I was him I would be having the biggest bad-ass party in the US history. I would also have all the dream cars I would ever want. I would built a big 100 mile street so I could as fast as I want in my cars. And I would buy me a lot of guns because I would go hunting for animals in the woods. And I would invite a lot of girls over to my house and do what we got to do…. Ha :) and I would make me the biggest pool in town. Made out of sea -water with real fishes living in the water and I would also have dolphins to. And I would buy me a party bus with a loud system in it and with striper poles. I would go pick up all my friends in it so we can go cruise in it all over Chicago. Then I would like go to another country so give money to the poor. Like I would go to Africa and build schools all over their country. So that they could get a good education in their life. Maybe they would do the same when they get older. Another thing I would do if I was Michael Jordan is go get married and have two kids. I would merry the perfect girl one that knows how to cook clean and raise a child. Then when my kids get older I would teach them how to play basketball so that they could be the same as their dad when they get older. I would also buy them whatever they want if they are doing well in school. I would also buy them a car when they turn 16 or 17 so that they could drive to school and not go in the buses. I would love to live up to my late years because I would like to see my grandchild and I would tell him my history of my life and tell him what’s wrong and what’s right. And take him out like a normal grandpa. And I would buy him little Jordan clothes so that he could also become like his grandpa. Until the day I die I would give them all the stuff I left behind.

0 comments: