BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 14, 2010

Wisdom For My Little Brother


Dear Little Brother,

My life has been good until this day I had a lot of wonderful thing in it. You were one of my biggest things in my life. I probably wouldn’t be here tomorrow so I’m going to tell you important things about life. I left you some money in my room in my socks that will help you get through life. Now my advice from me to you is to finish high school and go off to college. So you succeed in life. I wanted to go to college but I never had the opportunity to go to college. Make sure you study hard in high school so you can be set to go. If you went to collage you would make our family proud. You would be the first one to go to college in our family. Always treat people the way you want to be treated in life. Always treat women with respect, treat them like you treat our mom. Wait until have your children until you finish collage. Don't do drugs because they are bad for you and they would take you off task. Make our mom proud of you. Because you are smart and brave just like our dad.

0 comments: