BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 24, 2010

My First Truck :)


When I got my first truck, was when I was in Rio Grande High School. I was in 9th grade a fresh man. I was so happy to get it because I had always wanted a sport’s truck and it was fixed up to race (: I like racing because I like the way speed feels. And I also like to fix cars or trucks up so that they could look cool. My truck had a lot of custom details to it. That I actually put on myself. Like I put a bad ass sound system in it that shook up my whole house and you can hear me from a mile away. I also put rims in it so that it could have some style. Including chrome parts like where you open the door in the handle. And the front lights I put them after market so that the truck could look better and I could see way better at night. And the tail light I bought some after market that made it look even better. And I bought some upgrades for the engine I got it a intake system, Holley projection carburetor, and some racing shocks that dropped the beast and mad it control better and look better also. I remember beating camaro z28 and a mustang 5.0 and a couple of little cars out in the street. The only trucks I raced that have beat me were a ford lightning and a dodge ram SRT-10. And I say because they have supercharger and the ram has a way bigger engine. But I really didn’t care because I was happy that I got a one of a kind truck, I only saw like 6 or 7 of them here in Albuquerque. So I would always go out in it in the weekends and people would always want to race me. And they would tell me that they liked my truck. And If I would sell it to them and I would always tell them no and so yeah. But one day I was driving to my friend pollos house and I was about to turn in central and the car in front of me stopped out of no where and I kind of wrecked it from the back a little bit and so I stopped and got out of my truck to check it out and my truck a a little dint in it and the other car didn’t have anything. I was so happy that nothing happened to the other car because I forgot my driver’s licenses at the house. So yeah I was all happy that she called it off and she didn’t call the police or eles I would have been in big O trouble…. So I went home and I told my mom what happened and she told me to be careful next time. She took away my truck for like two weeks  I was not happy but then I learned my lesson to be more careful.

                                                                       1990 454SS

0 comments: