BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 27, 2010

My Dirty Ocean


Life is getting dirty here in my ocean. I used to be able to float around in the water and just be chill but now I can’t because there is so much oil in the water now these days. I’m all covered up in oil and I can barley even fly now because I feel so greasy and oily. My chicks are waiting for me at my nest and I can’t find a way to get all this oil off of me. I was lying down in the beach floor when a group of humans came up to me and put me in a little plastic cage. I thought to myself that I was going to die. But they took me to a room where I saw a lot of other animal from the ocean. They took me a shower not just one but two or three time. That’s how much grease I had on me. After they took me a shower they dried me with a towel and then put me in a other room filled with other words of my kind. And at the end of the day they let us all go back into our normal habitat. Now I can go feed my chicks and go back to the normal routines and now I won’t make the same mistake and go back to the dirty water I used to go swim in.

0 comments: