BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My Sophomore Year


NarTube - Watch Video

I’ve learned a lot this year. I didn’t know that I would be this mature. And I actually did my work in English class. I should start off my saying thank you to all my teachers because they were all great teachers. Well I learned to be more careful with my grades because high school is not a joke. It actually reflect s you on your future. I learned how to speak better also because in my English class we had to stand up and speak loud and strong. Also that I need to stop staying I can’t do it because that brings me more negative ideas to my head and I won’t do it. Now I can believe in myself and I would do much better in my work, so thanks Mr. Leh.

What I learned while growing up is if people tell you, you can’t do something or become someone not to listen to them because they just put you down. I’ve been a real responsible person in my life I take care of my little sisters including Diana she is like my little sister. We are really good friends even if I met her this year were kind of close to each other. And I know that one that in this earth is going to help me through life. So I got to keep myself in check and made sure I’m doing the right thing in life. And my real friend in this world would b my mom and dad. And my voice means a lot in my family because I’ve always been a mama’s boy. My mom cares and loves me just like I do to her.

I have met a really special person in my life her name is Jasmelly. She is really cool and outgoing, she is my girlfriend. I really like her!!! My power in this world would be me because I feel like I can become who ever I want in this life as long as I try and not give up. My place in this world is in my family. I am a brother to two sisters and a son of my parents. I’m really glad to have my family because I don’t know what I would do without them their basically my whole life

I come from a very special family. My families are from México they are what white people call them illegal aliens. But we don’t really care what they have to think because our family is strong and they can here to make a better future for their children. I want to go as far as I can think because I want to become a important person in this world like a famous vet or a doctor because I love to help others. Ever since I was a little boy I liked to help animals. I remember when I was a little boy I would go out during the day to see if I can find a dog to play doctor with. So that is my child hood when I was a little boy but now I’m all grown up.

I’m going to tell you guys a little bit more about my life. My life has been good so far. I am a sophomore at ATRISCO HERITAGE ACADEMY. I also have the best girlfriend in the world her name is Jasmelly. You could say that she is my everything I like spending time with her because it goes by so fast. And we ‘love’ each other <3. I also like to spend time with my family because they are important to me.

0 comments: