BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 7, 2010

Accomplish In My Life


Bucket List:
• Children
• House
• Cars
• Education
• Animals
• Family
• Money
• Dreams
• High School
• Collage
• Life
• Fame
• Drug
• Pool
• Planes
• Jet
• Mansion
• Boat
• Jet skis
• Four-wheeler
• Srt-8, 10 or FORD BOSS 5.4
 • Cloths
• Shoes
• Style
• Pet tiger or lion

Things that I want to accomplish in life would be to? Finish high school so that I can make life way easier and so that I can get a better job when I get older. And when I’m finish with high school I want to go off to college because when I grow up I want to get a good career. And when I’m in my mid 20’s I want to have a good family. And I would also want to be a good dad for my kids. Because I feel like that is important because I didn’t know my dad till I was 8 or 9 years old and it sucks growing up without one. So when I have children I’m always going to be there for them no matter what in including wife.

Another thing that I want to accomplish in life is that I want to buy my dream cars and house. My dream truck Is a ford BOSS. I like those trucks because there was only a couple made in the U.S. I also want it because they are very nice trucks and their crazy fast. My dream home would be to live in a mansion with hundreds of acres where I can just have my own private place to chill with the family. And I have all the cars I have ever wanted in my life. I would also have like a farm with all kinds of animals. I would want my kids to ride horses and have animal that they could enjoy when there little.

The next thing I would like to accomplish is to live old enough so that I can see my grandchild’s. Because I think it would be important if they know me better .and I could tell them story about me from when I was young. And what’s going on my life as in right now in 2010. I would also tell them what’s good or bad, give them advice on not to do drugs. And be careful with aids and the diseases there is now days.

One last thing I would like to accomplish is to jump off a plane. I’ve always wanted to jump off one. Because I want to see how it feels to get a lot of speed in the air and just do a lot of tricks in mid air. And this is the things I would want to accomplish in life.

0 comments: