BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Should Students Wear Uniforms


I had to pick a side on if we should wear a uniform to school I would pick that we shouldn’t have to. Because I think that teenagers our age should have the right to wear what they want. Because at my age they like to wear clothes that have style and get looks. I’ll say that people will agree with me because I’m right. And other people will say that I’m wrong. Because they will say that they might not have the money to buy their children the clothes that they want. Or they may not have a job to so port the money to buy the clothes. Like I looked up in the web this is what people said…. Should Students Wear Uniforms?

All said and done, the uniform is not only apparel; it is the identity of the child till a certain time. How many cases have we heard when a lost child was recognized not by their 'baby blue eyes' or 'brunette bangs at the side' but by their dirtied uniforms?
I Cards may be lost or stolen, other school tags may be thrown away by run-away children, but the uniform will always stay.
The uniform also maintains oneness and equality amongst the school children. There are times when students from varied socio-economic backgrounds study at the same school. It is at such times that the common identities these uniforms give come in handy.
Wearing a uniform is helpful even in later life. Students wearing a uniform all their educational years will have no qualms about coming to office wearing the corporate uniform - formal wear, tie and jacket.
Though the uniform is the visualization of discipline, even discipline is not wrong till a certain age. Therefore, children should be kept under discipline, and therefore, in a uniform till they become majors, and that is when they can make their own decisions.
Therefore, it will only be safe to not only allow, but ensure that every child leaving home is properly attired in his or school uniform for safety. And progress.

So what do I got to say to this is that I think that we should not if we have a good school that has securities and cameras that can take care of us that’s basically all we need so that we can secure our identities and stuff. And if I tell all the students at my school they would probably say the same thing as I do cause they would want to wear different from everyone else. And they would want to wear whatever they want to and not just the same uniform every single day. They would get bored from it.


NarTube - Watch Video

0 comments: