BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

When I Went To The Church


Here is a story that I have really live through. One cold winter night me, Jeremy and pollo went out one night to go partying. But after we went partying we were all bored just cruise around town till I told the boy if they wanted to go to the satanic church. And they told me yeah but I could see in Jeremy’s eyes that he was a little bit scared to go. So then on our way over there we stopped at a gas station so that I can put gas in my mom’s truck. So we got on the street that we were so post to go on so it could take us to the church. And I told the boys if they wanted to get down and walk inside the church and pollo said he will because he doesn’t believe in ghost. And Jeremy said he didn’t want to that he wants to go back home and I was like are you serious we drove all the way up here for nothing and he said that he didn’t care.

I could see in his eyes that he didn’t want to get off because he was scared. So I told him lets get off so we can just take a look at the church. So we finally got him out of the truck. As we were walking to the church I could see dead dogs laying down on the floor with blood stains all over I was kind of scared to tell you the truth. And pollo was thinking he was all that and he was trying to scare us. And I could see like shadows moving around and there is a cross upside down that’s the thing that scared the living shit out of me. And so we kept walking and I heard some noises that I think sounded like get away from here or something like that. I just ignore it because I thought it was my brain hearing thing so I told Jeremy if he heard it and he told me he did so that’s when I realized that I’m not the only one hearing things. And I turned on my phones flash so we can see where were going. And we finally got to the church and I could see a lot of like white things flying around the church. The other thing I saw was a big star like thing in the middle of the church and next to it was a cross with Jesus on it upside down and I was like ‘shit’ and pollo looked like he was going to cry from how scared he was.

And out of now where pollo says stop touching me and me and Jeremy were all like we not touching you. And I guess he saw that we weren’t doing anything to him and he got scared and he told us to go back because someone was touching him and I was like no I want to stay here a little bit longer. And we did but then I was scared and I wanted to leave so we did and when I dropped them off I went home and laid down on my bed and I imagine that someone was in my closet and I just got under the cover and close my eyes till I went to sleep. And this is my story.

0 comments: