BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Letter To the President


If I had to write to the president of USA about my concerns on the oil spill in the ocean is that he needs to do something about it because all of our animals are dying in the sea and it hurts me that their dying because I wish I can go out there to help them out. Because when I grow up I want to become a vet. If I could I would go over there and try saving every single one of the birds or animals that need help. I’ve seen in the new that those birds can’t even walk because there covered in oil. And I would want to tell you that if you could do something to make it stop. Because their won’t be any animals left to show my kids or my grandchildren. and i would also tell him to do the best he can so that he can try to seal the pipe cause its getting our ocean dirty and nasty. i don't think that we are gonna be able to clean up all the oil that the pipe has left ous cause its all gonna go in the middle of the ocean and it could stay there forever and every lol. haha and thats what i would write about.

0 comments: