BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Why I'm Here In this World


Why I’m here. I’m here because I have a job to do on earth I have to become a special person in this world. Well I should start off by saying who I am. I’m David J Alvarado Nevarez I want to become a vet when I grow up because that’s the kind of stuff I like to do. I like to help animal when they need help for example I have dog at my home and when they get hurt I help them out. Like one day my dogs got in a fight and my little puppy was bleeding and had like a broken leg and I cured him. And I would want to do the same with other people’s animals or pets. I’ve always like to work with animals because that’s my thing I just have a good feeling when I help them. And the nice face that they give you when you cure them it’s like they tell you thank you.:)

And if that doesn’t work out for me I would want to be a doctor. I would want to become one of those ones that are all famous that work on celebrities and important people. I would also want to be a doctor so that I can save our kind. Give poor people the proper care they need and not charge them anything because I got a big heart and I would want to help as many as I can possibly can.

 If I ever get rich in my life I would give some of my money to the people in Africa because I’ve seen the T.V commercial where the little Africans children need our help so that they can live and have a better future. Because one of them might find the cure for aids or some disease that they might have in their country or anywhere else in the world. That’s why I’m here in this world so that I can help people and animals that’s my special thing to do in life

0 comments: