BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

What I Learned In Summer School


I have learned a lot of stuff during summer school. Like I learned to check my work on the computer and go back and read over my work to make sure there are no errors on my work. And Mr. Ley has taught me that I can do long essays. By not caring how long the essay is. It’s that I need to focus on my work and I could get my job done. And not talk as much because I won’t get my work done like I’ve been doing for the past couple of days. Now that I learned to do my work myself on the blogs I’ve learn to type up to 800 word essays and hoping to make it up to 1,500 words in the future. And in this class I learned that my voice can change the future because we students are the future for our world. We can start by saying something about the oil spill that’s happening right now. That’s killing all of our nature habitat and our way to live. Because all of our sea animals are dying and were not doing about it cause the people can’t do anything to stop the oil spill. And it’s getting mad because we have so much technoagy do a lot of stuff but we can stop the oil coming out of a pipe? Well I think that’s weird and stupid< first of all why would the oil companies drill a hole in the ocean when it’s not even their land to start off with and why didn’t they do it with care so all of this mess wouldn’t be happening right now.

I’ve also learned to go to change.org and write my opinion about the topics that are on the web site and my voice can change the world. I would like to change the world so that I can make it a better place for everyone. The way we live the way of life basically to make sure that everyone has the right to do what they want in life. And just make sure that the people live their lives at their fullest al 100 as we say in Spanish.

Well out of everything I’ve learned in my summer school class I would say the best thing I learned is to believe in myself and not do what others have to say or think. And if I can focus I can get the job done at the right time. If I do it right


NarTube - Watch Video

0 comments: